Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cousins

Mom (Carmen M. Welsh) called and told me that Phyllis Farquarharson (my Dad's cousin), now living in North Carolina, had called. Lynnette, Mrs. Kenneth Rhodd's sister in London, England, had died of natural causes this week. She was 94 years old.

I was later able to speak to Phyllis, another of my Dad's first cousins.

Phyllis told me about Maud Foster, her "Aunt Maudie." Phyllis's mom Miriam, Lynnette's dad "Bawder," and my Dad's mom Maud Foster (eldest of girls), along with Janet, were all sibling.

Bawder had seven girls, including:
Lynnette- London, England. She died in Jan. 2009.
Linda - Canada;
Edna Forrester - died in Kingston, Jamaica;
Arnell;
Kathleen;

and two boys, including:
Aston;
Winston.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.footnote.com